Pre-planning your memorial service provides your family and friends with clear directives about your wishes. When you pass, if you have not established a funeral plan, and your desires for your memorial service are unknown then your family members will be burdened with making difficult decisions during a challenging time.
- Does your family know your wishes for your memorial service?
- Will your family know whether you wished to be buried or cremated?
- Will they agree on an open or shut casket?
- How will they commemorate your gravestone?
- Will your family agree on upon how much to spend on your funeral?
Overwhelming emotions of confusion and disputes are regular occurrences when there are no funeral arrangements guiding decisions. Pre-planning your memorial service makes the difficult decisions, so they don’t have to. A funeral plan tells your family if you want to be buried or cremated. It tells your family if you want an open or shut coffin. It tells them how to commemorate your gravestone, and it tells them money much to spend on your funeral. Pre-Planning gives clear directives, according to your wishes.